Avoid Costly Repairs and Downtime.
Estimates project that over 40% of total engine repair costs are related to problems that originate in the cooling system. Repairs are costly and create unnecessary downtime that affects equipment operations and customer deadlines. Fleetguard® cooling system products provide unmatched protection with an easy maintenance program so that you can keep your engines running longer and stronger.
Unmatched Protection - In addition to providing superior freeze and boil over protection, Fleetguard products protect your engine from the most damaging cooling system problems, including:
- Liner pitting
Fleetguard coolants are manufactured to the highest standards and meet the performance specifications of all major OEMs. You can depend on Fleetguard cooling system products to provide unmatched protection to your engine.
Easy Maintenance - Fleetguard cooling system maintenance is as simple as 1, 2, 3:
- Fill with the coolant that meets your needs.
- Maintain additive levels at regular service intervals with liquid additives or chemically charged filters.
- Test with our simple dip and read test strips and maintain as needed.
One Stop Shop - Our comprehensive line of cooling system products includes everything you need to ensure an easy, trouble-free cooling maintenance program:
- Fully formulated heavy duty antifreeze/coolants
- Extenders and Supplemental Coolant Additives (SCAs)
- Cooling system cleaners
- Water filters – standard and extended service
- Field and laboratory testing
All Fleetguard coolants and coolant additives are compatible with all other coolants available and are suitable for use in all diesel, gasoline and natural gas engines.
Your local Cummins Africa branch is the source for ALL your cooling system needs. We stock a variety of the most-used products in Fleetguard's comprehensive line, offering a unique competitive advantage to help your bottom line. For more information, contact the nearest Cummins Africa location.
Learn More About Coolant Products
ES Compleat OAT
- Life-of-the-Engine, 1 000 000-mile coolant
- Provides antifreeze and anti-boil protection
- Superior liner pitting and corrosion protection
- Superior aluminum and solder protection
- Compatible with gaskets, elastomers and other non-metallics in the engine
- Optimizes cooling system performance and water pump life
- Contains proprietary scale inhibitors
- For use in all diesel, gas and gasoline/petrol engines
- Low maintenance coolant with no SCA addition
- Compatible with chemical-free ES water filter
- Easy to use test strips to monitor glycol and additive levels providing protection against coolant dilution
Learn more about ES Compleat OAT
*To maintain the protection provided by ES Compleat OAT, the proper level of inhibitor must be present. This can usually be achieved by topping off the cooling system with premixed ES Compleat OAT coolant. The user is responsible for ensuring proper additive levels and coolant pH through the use of test strips and the addition of new coolant if necessary. The recommended test interval is 500 000 km, 6,000 hours or 1 year. The test interval is a precautionary recommendation intended to prevent progressive, severe engine damage.
Protect your engine against wear
Coolant filtration is proven to reduce wear and optimize cooling system performance. This is especially important for coolants that stay in the engine longer.
Monitor your Cooling System
- Dip and read test strips to easily test your coolant
- Test freeze point, additive levels and pH (CC8997)
- Refractometers (CC8998) that easily determine freeze point
- Restore your Cooling System - Cummins® recommended cooling system cleaner Restore (CC2610) removes oil and grease. To also remove rust, corrosion, scale and solder bloom use Restore Plus (CC2638).
- Fleetguard ES Compleat OAT EG and PG Extended Life Coolants meet or exceed the performance requirements of the following: ASTM D3306, ASTM D-6210 (EG), Cummins®, Cummins® CES 14603, Caterpillar® EC-1, Detroit Diesel® 93K217, John Deere® 8650, Case New Holland® MAT 3620, Navistar® CEMS B1-Type IIIA, Freightliner® 48-25878, Volvo® 20774785, PACCAR® CS0185, MACK® 014617004
System Analysis [Learn More]
Every good cooling system maintenance program should include coolant testing to determine if the proper level of protection is present or if contaminants exist. A good coolant testing program eliminates guesswork and allows the cooling system to maintain peak performance.
- Test Strips - Cummins Filtration’s easy to use dip and read test strips offer the simplest means to check what condition your coolant is in, and help identify any issues before they result in major failures.
- Refractometer - Determines the Freeze Point Protection for ES Compleat OAT coolants.
System Cleaners [Learn More]
Cummins Filtration offers two types of cleaners to keep your cooling system in top condition. Both Restore™ and Restore Plus™ remove contaminants without harming metal surfaces, gaskets, hoses or plastic parts. They are also approved by Cummins® as the preferred product for cleaning oil contaminated cooling systems under warranty maintenance.
- Alkaline-Based Cleaner
- Most Effective Cooling System Oil/Fuel Contamination-Cleaning Agent on Market
- Removes Silicate Gel
- 10 Times More Effective than Automotive Distributor Detergent Powders
- Safe for Use in Aluminum Radiators and Heaters
- Mild Acid-Based Chelating Cleaner
- Safely Removes Rust, Corrosion, Scale and Solder Bloom - without Disassembling your Cooling System
Water Filtration [Learn More]
Water filtration is proven to reduce wear and to maintain effective heat transfer. This is especially important for coolants that stay in the engine longer. Additionally, water filters can provide a convenient and reliable method for delivering supplemental coolant extenders into the cooling system, to improve performance and extend coolant service life.
Standard Service /Non-Chemical Water Filters [Learn More]
Fleetguard Non-Chemical Filters provide the same filtration protection to your cooling system as the Standard Service Filters, but without chemical additives.
Both Standard Service and Non-Chemical Water filters provide:
- Up to 500 hours or 25 000 miles (40 000 km) service intervals
- High quality filtration for efficient removal of harmful contaminants
To learn more about Cummins Coolant and Chemicals, please contact the nearest Cummins Africa location.